Buildings, fit-outs, office designs with Feng Shui Problems. Corporate Problem Solving Feng Shui Consultations – how they help and what they do…
If you’ve got things going decidedly crazy in your office – getting to the bottom of it might be the only answer to restoring productivity to your office. Normally a good Feng Shui Master will follow the trend of your problems and track it to find the source. It’s kind of like having an x-ray into the problem and this enables you to short cut the problem before it becomes a part of your “Corporate Culture…”
Getting back to the business of being profitable and killing the bad ‘dynamics’ in the workplace is well worth the effort. No matter how much training you invest in you can fix your “Corporate Culture” when the problem lies in your Feng Shui.
Feng Shui really does give us a way to break the cycle of bad space planning and bad layouts. Its a much cheaper investment than the loss brought about by a consumer “no-vote…”
Problem Solving Feng Shui is a fantastic way to fix disharmony in an office! Here’s a list of some of the things you can get on top of.
1. Having an Office Design / Layout that makes it difficult for your team to be cohesive?
2. Finding that everyone seems to be a bit grumpy and out of sorts since moving in to this new building
3. Completely changing those strange energies created by the last business who occupied the building and went bankrupt! (Are you using the same Office Layout?)
4. Experiencing a spat of unexplained Bad Luck since finishing your building fit-out.
5. Experiencing a spat of unexplained Bad Luck only since the beginning of the year?
Believe me, Feng Shui will have your business back on track and humming along in no time 🙂