Feng Shui Design for the Office and How a Brand New Office Design and Fit-out Can Make You Prosperous...
Feng Shui Office Designs and Fit-outs:
Whether your are Relocating to a New Office or Renovating and Improving an Old Office, you will most likely be adding a New Design to the Office and therefore this will means altering your existing Office Fit-out or Building and creating a new one.
Under our Office Relocations and Office Renovations Pages we've already gone into the merits of basing this Consultation around the Feng Shui for the Building... What we'd like to do on this page is share the process this usually takes...
The Office Design Process with Feng Shui:
1. Every Feng Shui Office Design Consultation has the following requirements:
i) A compass reading of the building and a floor plan that's in scale
ii) The year the building was constructed and/or the people/business moved in
iii) The birth dates of The Boss/Owner and Key Workers.
iv) After getting the above information, the Feng Shui Master does Feng Shui Calculations to find out what's going on with the Feng Shui Influences - where the good and bad energies are located in the building, etc.
2. The Boss and the Feng Shui Master can meet to go through the findings and solutions for enhancement, etc.
3. Meet with the architectural / interior design team to work through the Feng Shui considerations in the project and fit these into the Office Design plan.
4. Provide follow up diagrams (for the architectural/design team) based on our meeting and agreements together.
5. Be 'on call' and available for discussion during the Office Design and Building/Fit out process.
Building the actual Building normally takes place at this stage
6. Do a follow up visit - once its all done and everyone has moved in.
7. Complete the Feng Shui Consultation process by finalising any outstanding or after-the-fact remedies that are needed to activate the Feng Shui.
8. Supply our final diagram if needed so that the final remedies are clear and can be implemented at leisure - easily.